Friday, September 11, 2009

Utah Transit Authority has Flushed the System Down the Toilet

It very Frustrating that I cannot take a Bus to the only Fabric Store in the City of South Salt Lake, also can't take a Bus to the only Post Office and Drug Store.

Utah Transit Authority has good bus service in down town Salt Lake City, in the Avenues and at the University of Utah. UTA has Flushed the Bus System down the Toilet in the rest of Salt Lake City County.

I wish Elected and People running for Election would take time to care about the Disabled and Elderly and Individuals that do not have a Vehicle.


There needs to be Accessible Vans and Small Buses to go into Neighborhoods to the Main Bus Routes and to Trax. Increase the Frequency of Buses and Lower Fares and also Charge for Parking at Park and Ride Lots, to Help Increase Ridership on Buses.


This would Help reduce COSTS and NEED for Paratransit. This would Help reduce Traffic Grid Lock. This would reduce Traffic Grid Lock. This would be Transportation for all. Also Help out our ENVIRONMENT.


I am Paratransit approved I only use it went I really need it, I want Paratransit to be affordable for the individuals that need all the time. I enjoy the regular bus system it give Freedom and I like making new friends.

No comments: