1. A Good Bus System has Frequent and Convenient Transportation for All.
2. A Good Bus System Helps Strengthen the Community.
3. A Good Bus System Helps Encourage People to Leave their Vehicles at Home and Help out our Environment.
4. A Good Bus System Helps Individuals become more Physically Fit.
5. A Good Bus System Helps Reduce Traffic Grid Lock.
6. A Good Bus System Helps Reduce COSTS and NEED for PARATRANSIT.
7. A Good Bus System Helps Reduce Road Construction.
8. A Good Bus System has Free Public Transit.
9. A Good Bus System Work on Barrier Free, Benches and Shelters.
10. A Good Bus System Help Encourage People to take Public Transit to go Shopping.
Utah Transit Authority Needs too start Charging for Parking at Park and Ride Lots at Trax and FrontRunner Station, to Help Encourage People take the Bus. The Park and Ride Lots could be Green Space also Small Shops so People can go Shop.