Monday, March 12, 2012

UTA DOES NOT CARE

I have had stay home since August 2011 Change Day the Route 203 was Cancel, I have no Choice too Depend on my Husband and Friends for my Transportation too Shopping or go to the Doctor I have Lost my Independence, I had to Cancel my Doctor Appointment on Thursday March 8, 2012 because my Husband had to Work. Even if I am having a good day I am babysitting my Granddaughter I Can't go out Walk Two Blocks to get the Bus, I could Fall because I have Fold Up the Stroller before I Board the Bus, my Granddaughter is active 22 Month Old.

Once Month I go Brain Injury Support Group I Called to get TRANSPORTATION UTA PARATRANSIT I was Told they could not Pick Me Up Unless is 40 Below, I had to Call Back Fight  I finally was able to get the Transportation.

The EXECUTIVES AND MANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE RECEIVE A 10% PAY RAISE AT TAX PAYERS EXPENSE.

No comments: