Jerry Benson CEO of UTA, Board of Trustees are now trying to get Voters Trust. UTAH TRANSIT Authority and Board of Trustees needs to FOCUS ON MAKING THE SYSTEM WORK BETTER FOR MORE PEOPLE, IMPROVING CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS AND ENCOURAGING TRANSIT FRIENDLY COMMUNITIES (RESTORING THE BUS SYSTEM).

Jerry Benson CEO of UTA and the Board of Trustees is Involved in BACK ROOM DEALS TO HELP MAKE THE EVIL EMPIRE BIGGER AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE "JUST FOLLOW THE $$MONEY$$". THE CORRUPTION CONTINUES.


Monday, March 12, 2012

UTA DOES NOT CARE

I have had stay home since August 2011 Change Day the Route 203 was Cancel, I have no Choice too Depend on my Husband and Friends for my Transportation too Shopping or go to the Doctor I have Lost my Independence, I had to Cancel my Doctor Appointment on Thursday March 8, 2012 because my Husband had to Work. Even if I am having a good day I am babysitting my Granddaughter I Can't go out Walk Two Blocks to get the Bus, I could Fall because I have Fold Up the Stroller before I Board the Bus, my Granddaughter is active 22 Month Old.

Once Month I go Brain Injury Support Group I Called to get TRANSPORTATION UTA PARATRANSIT I was Told they could not Pick Me Up Unless is 40 Below, I had to Call Back Fight  I finally was able to get the Transportation.

The EXECUTIVES AND MANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE RECEIVE A 10% PAY RAISE AT TAX PAYERS EXPENSE.

No comments: