Jerry Benson CEO of UTA, Board of Trustees are now trying to get Voters Trust. UTAH TRANSIT Authority and Board of Trustees needs to FOCUS ON MAKING THE SYSTEM WORK BETTER FOR MORE PEOPLE, IMPROVING CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS AND ENCOURAGING TRANSIT FRIENDLY COMMUNITIES (RESTORING THE BUS SYSTEM).

Jerry Benson CEO of UTA and the Board of Trustees is Involved in BACK ROOM DEALS TO HELP MAKE THE EVIL EMPIRE BIGGER AT TAXPAYERS EXPENSE "JUST FOLLOW THE $$MONEY$$". THE CORRUPTION CONTINUES.


Friday, September 16, 2011

UTA Disservice

   I am a traumatic brain injury survivor. On Aug 31, I called Customer Concerns at UTA to complain about how canceling route 203 affected me. At times I have problems with my hip, and now I have lost my independence.

   The person who took the call suggested I get a power chair. First of all, no doctor is going to approve of a power wheelchair for me; I just have problems with my hip if I walk too far. All I need is a convenient bus route closer to my home. 


  UTA has inconvenienced a lot of individuals who have to depend on public transit for their only form of transportation.


 Tammi Diaz


  I submitted this letter last week to the City Weekly it was publish on Wednesday Sept 14, I could not find it on online.

 

No comments: