Thursday, July 21, 2011

I would like too Say Thank You too the Utah Transit Authority

 I would like too Say Thank You too the Utah Transit Authority for Partnering with the Utah Food Bank August 3 to 7 Encouraging People to bring Can of Food for Payment to Ride the New  Mid-Jordan or West Valley Trax.

Come August 7, 2011, there be a increased need for People to go to the Food Bank. Utah Transit Authority is Canceling a lot Bus Routes. Unemployment will be going up because many Individuals will be Losing Jobs because they are Losing their Transportation to Work. There many Disabled and Elderly Individuals that will be Losing their Independent. There going to be a Increase in POVERTY and CRIME!!

I would like to Challenge Utah Transit Authority Executives, Board of Trustees and all Elected Officials  to Donate a Whole Bag of Food to the Food Bank to Help out with the Increase need for Food. I will be doing my Part Donating Whole Bag of Food.

No comments: