If UTA Invested in the Technology to Help better Organize Paratransit Pick-Ups of Passengers. It would not Cost UTA $39 for a Pick-Up for a Total of $78 for Round Trip. UTA has Wasted Millions of Taxpayers $$DOLLARS$$.
The UTA has Wasted Tax $$DOLLARS$$ on the Mobility Center. All that needed is a note from a Doctor.
There could be a Real Good Bus System with Light-rail and FrontRunner, if our Tax $$DOLLARS$$ had not been Wasted.
1. A Good Transit System has Frequent and Convenient Transportation for All.
2. A Good Transit System Helps Strengthen the Community.
3. A Good Transit System Helps Encourages People to Leave their Vehicles at Home out our Environment.
4. A Good Transit System Helps Individuals become more Physically Fit.
5. A Good Transit System Helps Reduce Traffic Grid Lock.
6. A Good Transit System Helps Reduce COSTS and NEED for Paratransit.
7. A Good Transit System Helps Reduce Road Construction.
8. A Good Transit System has FREE PUBLIC TRANSIT.
9. A Good Transit System Work on Barrier Free, Benches and Shelters.
10. A Good Transit System Helps Encourage People to take Public Transit to go Shopping, Helps Increase Sale Tax.
A Good Transit System does not Earn the Executives Excessive BONUSES.
Where is the Frequent and Convenient Transit System? It has been Wasted on Partransit, Excessive Salaries and Bonuses.
Please Go to www.rideuta.com Leave a Comments or Call 801-743-3882 Outside of Salt Lake County 888-743-3882 Transit System is only get come August 2011 because UTA Putting more Light-Right and Canceling more Bus Routes. The more Money they can Save by Canceling Bus Routes, the Higher BONUSES.